Thursday, February 26, 2009

Latest Addiction:

Guatemala Casi Cielo coffee from Starbucks. I could seriously hook myself up to an IV with this stuff!! This year's supply of this bean is without a doubt amazing!! I thoroughly remember when this blend came out last year I wasn't at all into it. I didn't see what the hoo-ha was all about. This year, I can. I highly recommend you go out and get a pound of this stuff! Yes, it's that good! I'm a mega fan of African coffees, so I'm quite surprised that I love this Latin American blend coffee so much. It has a very elegant floral aroma, a citrus-y note that hits the sides of the tongue, and my favorite part: a nice cocoa flavor to round it all up. Mmmm...just thinking about this coffee makes me want to go make a cup!

I'm not even a drip coffee drinker either. I usually have a cup of plain old java when I go out for breakfast, or whenever I'm up in time to score a cup when Brett makes some. I'm usually an Americano misto or a tea misto type of gal. When I was pregnant I had cut myself off completely, not only cause pregnant woman shouldn't drink coffee, but at the time the taste of coffee really put me off. It has only been within the last few months that I have started drinking coffee again, and since obtaining the first pound of Casi Cielo that I've been downing 2 cups every morning! I think a lot of this has to do with the lack of sleep due to the late nights and the 2-3 night feedings, and then the early mornings...coffee has become my saviour.

I'm just glad that I'm still entitled to a free pound of coffee a week and can therefore feed my addiction for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...