Saturday, July 12, 2008

WIP: Rosie

I've always wanted to crochet a pink Bedfellow but had avoided making one cause pink really isn't much of a neutral, unisex color. But since finding out that my cousin Tracy is going to have a girl, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to finally be able to crochet something pink! Yay!!

These little Bedfellows are addicting to crochet. I think for me though, they are an instant gratification project. Since I've already made one, I know how it will look in the end, and I know what I'm doing, thus making the project a pure pleasure to do. This will be my third Bedfellow and my second bunny. I think I've mastered the pattern, and the techniques required and believe that this one will be my best ever! I really hope that Tracy will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...