Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthdays and colds

My birthday was on Saturday. Can't say it was an event to remember as I woke up my birthday morning with the worst cold ever!! I was sick, sick, sick!! My entire house had a BBQ in our gigantic back yard, I tried to enjoy myself but it's kinda hard when you're feeling very feverish and yet your body is sooo cold. My friend Erin was in town for the weekend for one last visit with her husband, Lenny, and it was so convenient that she was here to help celebrate my last year of being in my twenties...now I feel old!

So the past few days have been me trying to feel somewhat back to normal. Well, as normal as one can feel during a hormone-filled pregnancy! And the days leading up to my birthday were nothing special to report. I have to admit I was a bit grumpy and not feeling so hot. Now I know it's cause my immune system was trying to unsuccessfully fight off the cold.

Anyways, I have started a few projects (and have abandoned a few...bad, bad Melissa!) and am hoping to take some WIP pictures soon. One of them I hope I can finish, since I'm running out of yarn and I still have 2 major parts of the project to do still! The other, I have to finish, as I'm the Best Man at my friend Ken's wedding in 2 weeks! Cross my fingers that I'm feeling well enough to get cracking and get this dress done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...