Saturday, June 7, 2008

Glove it!

I have been drooling over these gloves for quite a while now. I think I'm the only female on this planet that has yet to go watch Sex and the City: The Movie, from which these gloves were made highly famous from. I had spotted these on The Style Spy website and had immediately fallen in love with them. Unfortunately they are sold out on the Patricia Field website (the only place where they are being sold apparently) but will be back in stock in July. So I will definitely be keeping an eye out for these babies!

I've always had a hard time finding gloves for my midget fingers. Every time I see a pair of gloves that I lust after, I'm always disappointed that even the smallest size is way too big in the fingers. I'm really hoping that these won't have the same problem. *sigh* Aren't they lovely?? They would be so great for fall.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it either! I saw Indiana Jones instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was Indiana Jones?? Brett is actually going to take me to see SATC!! I think I'm more curious about how he's going to sit there through the entire movie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...