Friday, November 13, 2009

7 days of Twilight



In preparation for the release of the second installment of the Twilight saga, New Moon, I decided to dedicate the 7 days leading up to the NM premiere entirely to nothing but Twilight-related posts. Yes, I'm a Twi-hard, but not in a creepy stalker way. And not in the I scream-and-cry every time I see an Edward or Robert Pattinson photo. I promise. I'm just a romantic. I swear.

Like every other Twilight fan, I've been anticipating the release of New Moon for what feels like forever! When I first heard that they were making New Moon, I got extremely excited. Especially since the movie had a much, much, MUCH bigger budget than Twilight (which you have to admit, was a bit ghetto-made). Then I saw the trailer premiere on the MTV Movie Awards that happened this past summer and had a squealing fit cause I was just that excited. Then the months leading up I've seen even longer and more trailers and teasers that made me beyond giddy. I felt like I was back in sixth grade when New Kids were all the rage. Yeah, that's how giddy I was.

So get ready for 7 days of Twilight related posts...are you ready? Here we go...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, glad I am not the only one! I loved it, didn't dig the ending, but loved the movie.
    We were so stoked to see the movie we pre-bought our tix 2 weeks in advance and showed up 2 hours before the flick started just to get a good seat. What night did you go on? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...