Friday, May 20, 2011

Stick a Fork in It

Ishbel Blocking 2
Cause it is done, done, done! Even though the knitting on this bad boy was finished months ago, I just finally got around to blocking this project last night. I normally don't like to call a project officially done until it's been blocked, hence why you haven't seen a follow up post about the deets since this post.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some proper photos sometime this weekend...but I wouldn't bank on it. It's Brett's birthday on Monday and his brother will be rolling into town tomorrow for a few days and when that happens the weekend usually means I'm running around. A lot.

Speaking of running around, I have some major tidying up to do. And a Munchkin that needs to go outside for some fresh air and sunshine. And cookies to be baked. Oy vey.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...