Friday, February 25, 2011

Off the Needles

Ishbel OTN 2
Wow! I've managed to get four knitted projects finished this month! Crazy! I'm not going to say that Ishbel is totally complete, since she still needs to have a nice blocking...something that I don't think is going to happen any time soon since I don't really have the time or the space to block out a shawlette. Still, I'm just happy that this is off the needles.

Ishbel OTN

When she does get blocked, she's gonna be a beaut! I'm quite surprised as to how fast of a knit this was to the point where I'm contemplating on knitting it again, only larger. Hmmm...yet I do have a lot of other shawl patterns in my queue that need to be knit up first, so...

Maybe not.

But you can bet that I will be starting a new project sometime today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...