Tuesday, July 6, 2010

...Aaannnd back!

My week in Nelson went by way too fast. I can't believe that I'm back home on the island already! The trip was quite the whirlwind and the Munchkin was spoiled rotten with gifts from my parents while I made sure to hit up a few yarn shops along the way.

Now I'm doing the post vacation part that I absolutely despise: getting out of vacation/relaxation mode and back into the normal routine. Sooo much laundry needs to be done, new toys that need to be put away, bags to unpack, knitting to sort out, and the Munchkin's bedtime desperately needs to be set back on track (no more going to bed at 10:30pm for this little guy!!), so excuse me for a bit if I don't start posting on a regular basis. Victoria is also suppose to get hit with a heat wave this week and I'm pretty sure I'll be outside a ton trying to take advantage of the gorgeous weather to play in the sun! I suspect this summer will make for a slow blog!

'Til next time, Happy Sunny Weather!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...