Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Whipped It

Image via Fox

The weekend was overly uneventful. Mainly due to the fact that Brett was out of town and the weather was so crappy that the little one and I didn't want to leave the house. Ok, make that I didn't want to leave the house. The sheer thought of having to push a stroller through torrential rain wasn't very appealing...and the thought of the wee one catching a cold was even more unappealing. So needless to say that by the time Brett came home I had a small bout of cabin fever.

I've been wanting to go see Whip It ever since it came out in the theaters, and most importantly I really wanted to see it on the big screen. I was so itchy to go that I was even willing to go see it solo. And that's what I did. So what did I think of it?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!

Whip It is officially my new most favorite movie of all time. Yes, that's how much I love it. I'm not going to rave too much about it, or else this post will never end. All I can say is, you must, must, MUST go see this movie! I am truly inspired. So inspired, that I think I'll strap on my skates and go for a quick skate around the parking lot before it starts to fill up for the day. See ya!

3 comments:

  1. oh, I so want to see that movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to see this movie! It only just came out in oz the other week. I might see if Corey wants to go on Friday night. I love roller derby and I know this movie is going to make me want to join the local league!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie:
    Oohh, I'll go with you! I'd love to see it again!!

    Kat:
    The movie totally made me want to join the local league here! It definitely inspired me to want to get out and skate, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...