Friday, August 28, 2009

Be Yourself

Another gem of a cliche quote that I saw at the same church where I had spied the last one. I spotted this on my way home from knit night the other night. I think this is my favorite church board to to look at in terms of cheesy cliches and inspirational quotes. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to knit night tonight as Brett's brother will be visiting for the weekend, which also means no crafting all weekend. Le sigh. I don't know what's being planned for the weekend ahead. If I know Brett and his bro, it'll be pretty much whatever happens, happens.

I'm hoping to be able to make up for the lost knitting time that I would normally have if I was going to knit night at some point this weekend. I have a feeling that time would most likely be late at night when the wee one is in bed and I can sneak away for a bit so that Brett and his brother can spend some quality brother time together. I also have a feeling that I won't be able to sleep in at all this weekend. Even though there are only 2 of them, Brett and bro can get pretty darn loud. I'm thinking I should come up with a plan on how to get them out of the house when the wee one needs to nap...

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...