Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a lovely surprise

Today 2 of Brett's students had canceled their lessons and so Brett was able to get off work early. What did that mean for me? Well, I was able to go to my first Tuesday night knit night! How exciting! Yay for unexpected "me time"!! I had a fabulous time. I'm not saying I don't have fun on Fridays, but today was really fun. The girls of Tuesday are so much different from the Friday girls. When I came home I was gushing to Brett so much about how much fun I had that he asked if I wanted to change my "me time" night to Tuesdays. I told him I had to get back to him on that.

Anyways, I manage to finish a knitting project and started a new one that I'm hoping to gift to a friend. Once I get around to it, I'll post up photos of the finished project!

The above photo was taken on the walk home. Yes, another photo of the harbour. I can't help it. I find the harbour so gorgeous at sunset. And this tree in the sunset needed to be photographed! Ok, no more taking photos of the harbour from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...