Friday, February 13, 2009

Heart McQueen

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Not that I'm one to celebrate it. I'm usually the one dressed in head-to-toe black exclaiming "bah-hum-bug!". But that doesn't mean I can't admire these Alexander McQueen heels.

I love the
nude/black color combo. It gives these stilettos a touch of class and helps to tone down the cutesy-ness of the hearts. Don't you think? I also like how the overall design kinda reminds me of a form of the classic spectator style.

I'm thinking I need to invest in a pair of nude stilettos, as the elongate the legs with both the color and the high heel. These McQueen's would be perfect! Except I won't be rushing out and buying them anytime soon...they're like, $900! A girl can dream though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...