Friday, February 13, 2009

Going Green

I love kelly green! I don't think I have enough of this color in my wardrobe...or anywhere in my life! I think I need to suss out more of this color. I recently picked up a few skeins of Vanna's Choice yarn at Michaels a few weeks ago when it was on sale. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but the color was so gorgeous, I couldn't pass it up.

I'm drooling over the cute t-bar shoes by Next, pictured above. Unfortunately they are only available in the UK and ordering them would cost me
£42. I'm sure I'd be able to find a similar pair like this if I looked hard enough. I also like the tulip skirt by Dorothy Perkins, but that kind of silhouette/shape would make me look like a tea pot - short and stout!

Hmmm...I must find more kelly green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...