Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

Wow, I can't believe it's 2009 already! Where did time go? What happened to 2008? The new year snuck up on me so fast! I'm still stuck in October, when Kole was born. Wow, maybe it's true, maybe time does go by faster when you have a kid??

Anyways, I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years. Brett and I stayed in with Kole and watched Dick Clark's New Years Eve Bash and drank hot chocolate. This NYE was the first time in like, over 8 years where I stayed in. This was also the first time ever where I didn't get antsy and thought I was missing out on something for not going out. And truthfully, it was a nice feeling. At midnight when the ball dropped, I got to kiss the 2 important males in my life, and that's all I needed.

This is also a year that I'm looking forward to. If I thought 2008 was eventful, 2009 will be even more so! Not only will it be filled with a lot of Kole's first (fill in the blank), but I have a lot of things planned. It's going to be exciting! I don't make New Years resolutions since I can never keep them and always end up being disappointed because of that, so I just stopped making them and life became all the more better. But I do have a few goals. I don't want to say what they are...just in case. Did you make a New Years resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...