Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cyber Monday = A Shop Update

Cyber Monday Bag
I've been super lucky lately that I've been able to get some sewing time in. I should really slide a thank you card under my downstairs neighbour's door for being away for a week in order for me to get that sewing time!

Just in time too, not only is Cyber Monday tomorrow, but my shop was sorely lacking! Throughout the day tomorrow I'll be updating the shop with both regular and sale priced items. Items on sale will be up to 40% off. I'll even have a handful of my large sweater sized project bags in stock! A few of those may be on sale too...

Yay for Cyber Monday!


1 comment:

  1. A sweater size bag on your Etsy?! SHOCK! I need to get my hands on one of your sweater size bags :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...