Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June Obsessions

Obsessed

5 things that I'm currently obsessed with:

1. Hummus. With carrots. I've been eating this combo for snacks, with meals, in place of chocolate. I think I'm starting to smell quite heavily of garlic. Could explain why people are steering clear of me?

Hummus and Carrots

2. Coconut water. Insanely delicious. Yes, it's an acquired taste but when guzzled down ice cold, it's so, so, so good! Not to mention it's really been helping with my headaches, and quenching my thirst when I've drunk enough water to drain a huge ass lake.

Coconut Water

3. Paper Mate Flair pens. Watch out Sharpie, there's a new kid in town. And man, does he ever write oh so good! I seriously can't.get.enough. of these pens! Screw typing out lists on my iPhone or texting Brett "I love you" notes, I've been handwriting lists galore and leaving cheesy Post-Its for Brett just so that I could use one of these pens. I'm a dork.

PaperMate Flair Pens

4. Actually knitting with my Wollmeise stash. Gasp!! Pure craziness, I know! You mean, you're suppose to use the yarn? Not just hoard it??

Knitting Wollmeise

5. I think this last one is an obsession that borders along hard core girly crush. But I've been obsessed with Joy the Baker. And her podcasts, Homefries. Yes, she only has 5 podcasts to date, but seriously, she's freakin' hilarious. I love her. I want to be her friend. Oh, who am I kidding?? I want to be her. But not in a Single White Female way. Cause that's just creepy.

Joy the Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...