Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Official Program Photo Royal Wedding

I had plans to post an almost ready post for today, but decided that I couldn't finish the post because I'm way too tired to do so. I stayed up pretty much all night, as I'm sure many of you and most people this side of the world did, to watch the Royal Wedding! We'll get back to the regularly scheduled programming tomorrow!

For now I'm going to drink my weight in coffee in hopes I'll stay awake enough to keep up with the Munchkin, and hopefully get out of the house and see what the city has planned for this special day!

Did you watch the Royal Wedding? Or do you have no interest in any of this hoopla?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa,

    I used my PVR to record it last night, so it's there for me to peruse. Also useful for skipping any boring bits :-)

    cheers
    Ursa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...