Thursday, December 16, 2010

Online...again!

Keyboard
Yay!! I'm finally back online!! After many phone calls and disgruntled rants (on my part), my internet service provider finally sent someone over to fix our internet! Again, I have a lot of catching up to do, so please excuse any slow responses, postings, and such. I'll be back at it on Saturday. For now, my wonderful and lovely friend Leana is here for a quick visit and I don't want to waste a single catching-up second with her by being rude and staying on the computer.

Hopefully y'all are still around by then...I'm sure this silence has turned a few readers off. For that, I'm deeply sorry!! I'll make it up to you all with a bunch of posts coming soon! Yay!

PS: I'm exclamation happy right now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you are back online. I'm still here waiting for ya as I try to speed knit to finish all my Xmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...