Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's a Holly Jolly Christmas

Merry Christmas 2010
Merry Christmas dear blog friends!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Christmas (or day, if you don't celebrate Christmas!) full of food, fun, family, and friends!! Play hard, play safe!

I am beyond excited to see my little Munchkin's face as he comes down the stairs into the living room to see all the presents that have 'magically' appeared under the tree (we had to hide the gifts so that he wouldn't be tempted to throw/stand on/open them). I'm even more excited to watch his face as he opens each of his gifts! This will be the first year that he will understand what presents are, and the fact that there's a lot of them for him!

I'm also looking forward to the wonderful dinner that Brett and I will be spending the day making, and fingers crossed, possibly some baking that I am hoping to do! See y'all in a few days (cause you better believe that I'll be at my local yarn shop on Boxing Day trying to get in on all the sales!!) after I've nursed a turkey hang over and all the excitement that is Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you had a wonderful day. We sure did even if it did rain all day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...