Monday, October 11, 2010

Turkey Day

Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians!! And Happy Columbus Day to all my American readers!

My sense of time is totally out of whack. I had no idea that it was Thanksgiving until Knit Night, when fellow Bees were talking about their long weekend plans. Huh? Long weekend?? Yeah...both Brett and I had completely forgotten all about this special turkey day! Lucky for us, Brett managed to score a decent sized turkey for us to gobble gobble tonight! Pun totally intended!

Yesterday the family and I met up with my cousin and her wee one for the day. We took the kidlets to the Beacon Hill Park Petting Zoo where we frolicked with the goats, roamed with the peacocks, and chilled out with a few turkeys like the one in the photo above. The kids had a fantastic time, so much so that we had a hard time getting them to leave!!

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a fabu long weekend, and if you're not lucky enough to have a 4-day weekend, well I hope you're having a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...