Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And I Was Worried...

...That I wouldn't have enough yarn with me while on vacation. I stowed away 2 sock projects, a sweater project, and the beginnings of a cape in my luggage. I am by no means a fast knitter in any way, so I have no idea why I thought I would be able to knit up all those projects in a week and why I was starting to worry that I would have nothing to knit! But just to be sure I made it to the LYS (that's "local yarn store" for you non-knitters out there) here in the Okanagan as soon as I could (just to check out their selection...*ahem*) and ended up walking away with all this. I'm starting to think I have a yarn problem here. I'm just glad that Brett understands my addiction, and the fact that there are worst things that I could be addicted to.

Just hope that I don't make it to the other yarn shop here in town...yes, I did scope out the yarn shops before arrival...

My name is Melissa, and I'm a yarn-aholic.

1 comment:

  1. STARTTING to think you have a yarn problem? STARTING? ;)

    It's OK, I do too. Enjoy your week away!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...