Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Baby's Daddy!


Today is Brett's birthday and I just wanted to take a moment to wish him a fabulous day! He claims that he doesn't want to do anything for his big day cause he thinks he's not at an age that needs to be celebrated (he thinks after 21, only major birthdays need a big hoopla...so every ten years, y'know, 30, 40, 50...and so forth). Not to mention that he did some "partying" last weekend when his friends were in town that resulted in him stumbling home hours after I was suppose to be at work...Yeah, needless to say he was in the doghouse for a while!

Anyhoo, that's in the past now. Moving forward.

Happy Birthday Brett!! I hope you have a glorious day!! I love you with all my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brett! Hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! I've passed on the birthday wishes to Brett! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...