Saturday, May 8, 2010

An Early Mother's Day Present

Brett found a babysitter and then got us tickets to see my first Eves of Destruction roller derby bout!! I've been wanting to go see the Eves in action for a while now, but could never make it to a bout due to Brett always having to work past 6pm - when the bouts usually start. Not to mention that we don't have a steady babysitter and I'm not brave enough to go to a bout by myself.

Eek!! I seriously cannot wait! I'm beyond excited! Ok, must go find something purple to wear to show my support....

2 comments:

  1. Roller Derby! Now that's something I know about! My daughter, the former ice hockey player is in the Derby. Her derby name is Crushin' Dior. She wears ruffles a la Christian Dior with her derby garb! It's fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE her derby name! I love derby in general, definitely so much fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...