Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Different Point of View

Brett secretly drew this (ok, it wasn't a secret. He was sitting a few feet away from me when he did this but I was so wrapped up in my own little world of flower making to even notice what he was up to) the other night. He claims that if anyone were to look at me through his eyes, this is what they would see: a crazy woman obsessed with making yarn flowers while drinking So Nice Caramel Macchiato Soy Beverage. I have to admit that when he showed me the sketch I laughed pretty darn hard. Aside from the helmet, the drawing is pretty dead on.

I really have been drinking way too much of the oh so yummy soy bevvy, and I really have been making way too many flowers.

I need help.

2 comments:

  1. That is cute! He is an amazing drawer. I love the new blog header too. The flowers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! I've been wanting to change the header to reflect the new season...that, and I was sick of my old one!

    Thanks for the compliment too! I've been trying to encourage Brett to draw more. I think he's an excellent artist, who just needs to do it more often to gain the confidence!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...