Saturday, September 5, 2009

Before...

I had knitted up a bunch of these, since they honestly take no time at all to work up, while on the road to Nelson way back in May. When I got home I had put them in my knitting project basket and had completely forgotten about them until last night while hunting for some scrap yarn.

The drive to Nelson from Vancouver took about 7 - 8 hours (we did, after all, have two 7-month old babies in the car with us), and I had made these on the ride out there, that's how fast and easy they are! I found a bunch of wool yarn in one of the several Rubbermaid bins that hold some of my crafting supplies, which is perfect cause now I don't need to go out and buy any yarn for this project! I've been wanting to make some of these to put around the house...for decorative flare and as a way to be organized. Double whammy!

What are they you ask? Well, wait for the next post...

1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued. Can't wait for the next post to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...