Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Again, another photo taken on my way home from knit night. That's right, I went to knit night last night...two Fridays in a row!! Woot woot!!

I didn't have my camera with me, so I took this with my iPhone. I have to admit that it's not a bad photo. Way to go iPhone! As I was walking along the harbour I was thinking just how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful city, and how I really take it for granted. I had to take a moment and watch the sun set and enjoy the scenic view. It really reminded me of something you'd see on a postcard. Wouldn't you agree?

Anyhoo, we don't really have anything lined up for the weekend. I'm still not feeling completely 100 percent and I think the little one has a slight touch of his cold leftover. Tonight we're having some friends over for a BBQ and to watch the Canucks/Hawks game. Who knows if I'll be able to get around to do some blogging over the weekend, but 'til then...

HAPPY WEEKEND Y'ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...