Monday, May 11, 2009

Smell you later!

The wee one and I are leaving today and will be gone for a little over a week. We're heading to the Kootenays to visit my family! My dad has yet to meet his first grandchild...I know, can you believe that?? Brett will be staying here in Victoria to hold down the fort. Unfortunately he's stuck working and won't be able to accompany the little one and I on our travels.

Unless I can figure out how to post via my iPhone, I don't think I'll be blogging while I'm away. I don't and can't trust the internet connection back home...seriously, it is S...L...O...W!!! So, so, so freakin' slow!! I'll be packing some yarn and my knitting needles, so hopefully when I get back I'll have a finished project to show!

'Til then, have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...