Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today I am...

I saw this on a few blogs yesterday and thought it was cool. So I'm going to do it too.

Today I am...

...up uber early (well, early for me!), as in 7am early...for no reason at all

...drinking only 1 cup of coffee, rather than 2

...praying to the baby gods that my little one will behave and let mommy get stuff done

...disappointed with the lemon blueberry muffins talked about in this post but just ate the last one

...happy that I got to bake this morning. I baked chocolate chip muffins from a recipe that I have never made before, and am not sure if I like it. The batter was overly runny but I was forewarned about that, but I didn't want to make any modifications until I tried them the way the recipe calls for them to be made. They could've been more vanilla-y. I think my expectations were too high as I was hoping they would taste like the Tim Horton's chocolate chip muffins

...still uber excited that I scored floor tickets to the No Doubt concert in Vancouver

...hoping that I will be able to get some sewing done this weekend

...determined to start cutting fabric for a project for the wee one

...hoping to finish my current sewing project before the day is over

...going to knit a few rows on my knee pad covers. Hopefully more, if the little one will let me

...
going on a walk to the fabric store to pick up 4 fat quarters - 2 in blue prints and 2 in brown. Just hope that it doesn't rain along the way!


What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...