Saturday, November 15, 2008

What my early 20s was like...

Except not so extreme. I didn't go bankrupt.

What am I talking about?? Yeah, I'll admit it, I'm talking about Confessions of a Shopaholic.
I've read the entire series, and don't tell anyone, but I also own the entire series. And now they've come out with the movie, starring Isla Fisher as the legendary Becky Bloomwood!! It doesn't come out in theaters 'til February, but that doesn't mean I can't watch the trailer and sneak previews of it on YouTube!

I've read comments, and judging by the trailer, the movie doesn't really keep to the book and have moved the story to New York rather than keep it in London. Oh well, at least Luke Brandon is still British! And I still want to see it!

Now, can anyone tell me who designed/made the fabulous cape seen above?? I want it!! I seriously want it!!!

Ok, go watch the trailer....here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...