Saturday, May 3, 2008

Desperately seeking a cure...

For lack of motivation. I've been feeling utterly lazy and lethargic this past week and a bit. I'd like to blame it on the crappy weather we've been having these last few days, but really, the past week had been so bright, sunny and surprisingly warm. I think I'm just lazy in general and like to stare into my nothing box a bit too much...

I haven't touched my crochet project in a few weeks. I think it's cause I went a bit too hardcore with the crocheting and now I've burned out. Or, it could be that I get bored easily. Or, it could be that I have made a mistake on the border of the baby stroller blanket I was making and would rather stop crocheting it all together than try to fix it. I should really pick it up again, I'm so close to finishing it and that way I can tick it off my "things to do" list. Then I can move on to the matching hat with ear flaps, so cute!

In the meantime I have finally got around to pre-washing all my fabric. I have every intention of getting my butt in gear and get sewing again. I kinda need to very, very soon, as my belly is getting bigger and my pants are getting smaller!

Here is a photo I took a few days ago of one of the many snails that were all over the front stairs to the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...